To enter this competition, make sure that you fill in this form.
Full terms and conditions:
- The individual prize in this competition is a HOTBIN Mk.2 (200 ltr).
- The Prize will be delivered to the winners and they will not be required to pay extra for postage and packaging. There may be some delay in receiving the prize due to postal service delays, supply issues or issues with the manufacturer. We will aim to keep you updated as much as possible.
- This competition is open during the ‘Promotion Period’, which runs from the time of this post until 23rd May 2022. We reserves the right to alter the Promotion Period at any time.
- To enter this competition, you must fill in this form (https://forms.gle/SkbVH5TK1aDkNam46) any other forms of entry will not be accepted.
- To be eligible to win you must be a resident of Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield Councils. Entries outside of these areas will be invalid.
- The 7 winners will be chosen by Waste Less South Yorkshire from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. There will be 2 winners from Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotherham and 1 winner from Sheffield. Our decision is final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be notified via email. If we do not receive a response within 1 week we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with HOTBIN. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless HOTBIN from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Automated entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
Find out more about home composting
- Complete beginners guide to home composting
- 5 reasons you should start home composting
- Which composting method should I choose?