Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
125g self raising flour
125g castor sugar
125g of margarine (plus a little for greasing)
1 tsp of baking powder
4 tbsp of lemon curd
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the lemon curd
and mix well into a sponge batter with a spatula.
- Now grease a medium microwave proof dish.
- Spoon the lemon curd into the bottom and microwave for 1 minute so you
can smash it down across the dish.
- Now pour over the sponge batter and microwave for 3 minutes, turn the dish and continue for 2/3 minutes. It should be firm to touch.
- Serve with some creme fraiche for a fast and tasty pudding.